Monday 1 November 2010

A quick update!

So my phone has fallen out with my laptop at the moment and so bluetoothing (ha, that sounds like a species of shark or something...!) is nigh on impossible... Which makes blogging somewhat difficult ;) I've been lacking the patience to fix it up until now but I will try and magic it, or .. use the data cable or something like that.

I have a number of posts lined up for you though, including:

October Favourites
Liz Earle's Superskin Moisturiser review
Urban decay Vs. ELF eyelid primers
New ELF bits including cream eyeliner- copper
A couple of NOTD's
Accessorize make up post

Let me know if there are any of those that you'd like to see first, and/or any other posts you'd like to see from me!

x

2 comments:

Liss said...

I'm looking forward to your accessorize post ;) Whip that data cable out lady :P

Anonymous said...

come back soon! :) i would love to see your accesorize make up post too! im really intereseted in their new make up range <33

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...