Tuesday 31 August 2010

Liz Earle Essentials range- Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser

At the beginning of the month I got an email from Laura at Liz Earle asking if I'd like to try their full size essentials range, a very kind offer and one that I was very excited to take up! 

I've been using the range twice a day since then and I love it! The Essentials range includes Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser, Instant Boost Skin Tonic and Skin Repair Moisturiser. 

I'm going to be reviewing each of them separately to avoid a giant post and today is the turn of the Hot Cloth Cleanser!




For anyone who's somehow missed the Hot Cloth Cleanser before, it's a cream cleanser that includes ingredients such as eucalyptus, rosemary, chamomile and cocoa butter that you massage into your (dry) face and then remove with hand hot water on a muslin cloth which helps to gently exfoliate and remove all traces of dirt.






I received the 100ml pump starter kit which comes with 2 muslin cloths in a little zip up bag. The pump itself is great, it dispenses the perfect amount of product and it's not an "all or nothing" pump, if you press it down just a little bit then you get just a little bit, and the amount you get from 1 full pump is perfect for even my whole made-up face at night! 

The cream cleanser is wonderful, thick (but not too thick!) with a really lovely texture that feels natural (unlike you, Fab pore cleanser!) it's just the right consistency to smooth over your face and eyes to cleanse them perfectly. It is absolutely amazing at removing eye makeup! It's gentle enough that you can rub it into closed eyes without any sting or watering- bearing in mind even plain water hurts my eyes if it gets in them!- and it removes every last trace of eye make up.. You do like like a panda though, so just make sure the bathroom door is shut ;) 

I doubt I'll ever find something that does as good of a job as this does when it comes to my skin being smooth, it's amazing! I'm not even using primer anymore as all my little invisible-till-you-put-makeup-on-them dry patches have once again been banished completely and I can't stop touching my smoooothy soft face. Even my pores look smaller in size and blackheads are significantly reduced. 

Overall I love it and will almost definitely repurchase this when it's finished. 

Liz Earle's Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser is available from Liz Earle's website where the starter kit is £13.00

Have you tried Hot Cloth Cleanser? What did you think?!

Rach x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sounds gorgeous, but I can't bring myself to pay £13 for cleanser when I can get the No7 (which I'm loving right now) for £3.57 with Boots till spits!
It's the thought og paying more than £8-£10 for any kind of face product that makes me balk.

hannah said...

Ah, I love this but really need to buy some more, ran out a while ago :( I don't know if the 3 for £30 offer is still running (for 3x 100ml pumps) that only works out as £10 a bottle. I know it's a lot for cleanser but it's lush :) x

Shayla said...

oooh lucky! i want to try this so bad - might try the no7 one x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...