Sunday 29 August 2010

Ebay addict?

I'm an ebay addict. 



It's almost always the first place I go to when I want to buy something, whether it's obscure or ordinary. 

Obscure being things like.. A camping washing line, or a 60cm gym ball (always sold in 55cm or 65cm) or slippers that are socks that don't slip ;)

Ordinary including never-endingly changing top coats and hair grips and avon colour trend liquid eyeliner. 

It's a great place to go for products that have a £3.95 postage tag attached to them, although there's always the odd muppet-like ebay seller trying to get £3 more than the product retails for PLUS £765 postage ;)

Plus when you use Pigsback you earn 3 points per pound you spend (3,000 points is a £10 voucher, they offer lots of retailers who you can earn points with!) on top of ebay plus points too. 

Genius.

Are you an ebay fan or more of a high street shopper?

Image credit.. Ebay!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great post! im not a big fan of ordering online but ebay just has EVERYTHING :)

Shayla said...

i looove ebay for everything, especially clothes and old obscure books that nobody wants so they're cheap ;)

heartshapedbruise. said...

eBay is the love of my life! Yet also the bane of it! I just buy FAR too much stuff from eBay than is actually healthy. When I think about how much I've spent on all my bargains over the years.. my word. It certainly adds up!
I have a total eBay addiction.. it's a problem. But what can I do!? It's just TOO tempting!

www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...