Tuesday 18 May 2010

EOTD








I think this has a bit of a beachy feel to it, as yesterday was the first vaguely sunny day in ages I decided to do something a little more summery with my eyes again, I've been really uninspired by the gloomy weather over the past week!

I used:

GOSH eyeshadow base
The All Natural Face eyeshadow and liner sealant (this stuff is FAB!) 


TANF eyeshadow in Fawn
Saffron palette #5- pale yellow and a slightly more orangey yellow
NYX eyeshadow pencil in Gold in the crease
Fyrinnae Bamboo revolution & Aqua from No.17 Va Va Voom palette mixed together as liner on top and bottom lash lines. 
NYX eyeshadow pencil in Cottage Cheese on inner corner of my eyes, and on waterline! 
And the obligatory L'Oreal Telescopic mascara in black :)

Anyone else changing their makeup looks as the sun comes back again?!

Rachel xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...