Sunday 11 April 2010

NOTD: No.17 Fast Finish in Peacock


This polish was a total dream to put on, the brush was a decent width, so whilst not hitting the 1 stroke target it managed admirably in 2-3 to get a smooth even application.

This picture doesn't quite do it justice, it's got a little bit more of a blue tint to it rather than being what looks like a pretty plain green in this image.

Good drying speed and so far managing ok for chips. It's also got a metal ball in it so it mixes well when shaken, and it's always satisfying to hear your polish actually doing something when you shake it!

This is 2 coats and if held up to the light I can see through the tips of my nails, so it could probably do with a third coat really, but very little in the way of streaks and a really smooth formula. At just £2.99 from Boots with a wonderful range of colours I'm pretty happy with this! Unfortunately as I didn't put a base coat on it stained my nails pretty badly, and I took it off after just 2 days (I wanted to do my cuticles with the new cuticle remover that had just arrived!) to discover rather attractive(!) green nails..

Do you have any favourite No. 17 polishes?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...