Sunday 11 April 2010

New Saffron eyeshadows in use...

New Saffron Palette on..








GOSH eyeshadow base
ELF liner/shadow duo in basic/brown- shadow all over lid below crease
Saffron eyeshadows:





Bottom row, 2nd in, on inner third of lids, 4th in, on 2nd third of lids, and the top row 2nd in on the outer third of my lids.
Lined with Rimmel SpecialEyes liner pencil in 114 on the lower lash line
L'Oreal telescopic mascara in black.

It actually looks a little red due to the maroon-y undertones in the 2nd shadow across on the top row.  I've just been using a QVS eyeshadow brush that I picked up in Superdrug for £2.95- I think?- which is quite stiff, and a No.7 fluffy soft brush for blending.  The shadows do blend oh-so-nicely which I'm really happy with!

Hope you're enjoying your weekend!

Rachel xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...