Friday 6 May 2011

GlossyBox

I just spotted this over on Rotten Otter's Thoughts and thought it was worth sharing...



For £10 a month (cancel anytime) you get a box of 5 luxury product miniatures, application tips and the newest beauty trends.


It looks like a great way to get your hands on higher end products if they're generally out of your reach and it gives you a chance to try out a range of different products that you may otherwise have overlooked... This month's box is no longer available but you can sign up now for a delivery in mid-June, I've just bought mine and I'm excited about receiving it!

Curious? Let me know what you think!

x

3 comments:

Kate said...

This is like Birchbox over in the US which is $10 per month for 10 products - I like the idea but not so much the fact that we Brits always get ripped off price-wise!

Rachel said...

It is incredibly frustrating the way things are so much more expensive, if I can get it from the US then I try but as I can't I thought I'd give it a go! I very much doubt I'll get one more than once every 2-3 months but exciting to get through the post! x

Unknown said...

I'm pretty sure Birchbox only send four or five deluxe samples and then a few other random 'treats' but yeah, £10 is still more than $10 for basically the same thing. I tried to order a Glossybox three days ago but they'd already sold out despite the fact they won't be shipping for another week which I thought was pretty rubbish. I think I'm going to pass.x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...