Wednesday 5 January 2011

NYX Tea Rose lipstick/FOTD


Face-
 ELF all over cover stick
Clarins' True Radiance foundation (003, Soft Ivory)
ELF studio blush in Candid Coral

Eyes-
ELF cream eyeliner in Copper
Wild Curls mascara 

Lips-
NYX round lipstick in Tea Rose



This was my first NYX lipstick and I'm really pleased with it, the texture is wonderful, smooth and silky but not too slippy with pretty decent staying power. Plus there's no cheap lipstick smell/taste! I'm looking into different shades now, so if you've got any personal favourites that you'd recommend then please do let me know! 

x

3 comments:

Amy said...

I love this lipstick, I have it too. NYX lipsticks are my favourite, better than mac I say :) xxx

Rachel said...

I definitely don't think MAC are worth the extra £10 or so if you're comparing formulas etc. I'm about to buy 6 NYX lippies for around £10 on ebay from the US, less than the price of 1 MAC one...! xx

Amy said...

I agree, I have 3 MAC lipsticks and they are good, but I can't fault NYX's at all!! I just wish they were a bit easier to get over here xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...