Wednesday 15 December 2010

I am...



...Wrapping, writing and sending, like a Christmas MACHINE!




...Enjoying the excuse to have more fairy lights in my room!




...Loving nail art at the moment! Feeling quite inspired and looking forward to re-doing them each time. (How amazing are the nails in this picture?!)


credit: Disney


...Feeling like my head is full of things I need to do whizzing round like a song in a Disney movie, the dining room scene with the dancing crockery in particular!


...Wearing coloured eyeliner AND glitter...






...Waiting for new boots in the post, utter bargain, just hope I like them! 

3 comments:

Leanne said...

The nails in that picture are lovely, I remember seeing that one on Tumblr! I actually have that Konad plate so might have to copy it ;P haha! xx

Rachel said...

Would love to see it! Which plate is it? I've not done any Konad in ages! x

heartshapedbruise. said...

That wrapping paper in the first pic is too adorable for words!

www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...