Monday 6 September 2010

This or That?

The lovely Kim over at Dottie K tagged me to do this post :)




Makeup
Lip gloss or lip stick - Lipstick
Blusher or bronzer - Blusher
Eye liner or mascara- Ahhh, decisions... Mascara.
Foundation or concealer - Foundation
Neutral or colour eye shadow - A bit of both! If I had to choose then it'd be neutral as total colour is too full on for me everyday.
Pressed or loose eye shadow - Pressed
Brushes or sponges - Brushes






Nails
OPI or China Glaze - I've actually never tried either! I think so far I prefer CG's colour choices, their holo's and glitter!
Long or short - In between!
Acrylic or natural - Natural
Brights or darks - Brights!






Body
Lotion or body butter - Body butter, my skin's so dry!
Perfume or body splash - I've actually no idea what body splash is, so I'll go for perfume ;)
Body wash or soap - Body wash
lush or other bath company - Mmm, for lack of other bath companies that I've come across, Lush.




Fashion
Jeans or sweat pants - Jeans
Long sleeve or short - Long
Dresses or skirts - Skirts
Stripes or plaid - Stripes
Flip flops or sandals - Flip flops
Scarves or hats - Scarves
Studs or dangly earrings - dangly earrings
Necklaces or bracelets - Can't choose ;) both!
Heels or flats - Flats
Cowboy boots or riding boots - urmm... cowboy boots?
Jacket or hoodie - Jacket






Hair
Curly or straight - Curly!
Bun or ponytail - Messy bun
Bobby pins or butterfly clips - bobby pins
Hair spray or gel - hair spray
Long or short - Both, I've currently got short hair but it used to be long, and I plan to go back to that at some point!
Light or dark - Dark
Side swept bangs or full bangs - Side swept
Up or down - down






Random
Rain or shine - shine
Summer or winter - Summer.
Fall or spring - Ooh that's difficult! Spring.
Chocolate or vanilla - Vanilla with chocolate ;)





I tag:


Eilidh

America
Jemma


and anyone else who wants to have a go! 


x



All image credits:  Weheartit.

1 comment:

Shayla said...

I saw this and did the tag on my blog http://shaylaaaaa.blogspot.com/2010/09/elope-with-me-miss-private-and-well.html
if you wanna check it out :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...