Sunday 8 August 2010

The saviour of my face...

.. Aqueous cream!



You can get huge amounts of this stuff really cheap from places like Home Bargains, and Boots and Superdrug.

It works wonders on dry/flaky skin as it's often used with eczema (which is why I have it in the first place!) but it also works fabulously as an intense overnight moisturiser, and you wake up with soft smooth skin. Mine smells like PVA glue, which isn't great... but it doesn't sting my eyes, or roll off my face, or make me come out in spots, so I'm happy!

Sometimes I put it on and leave it for 10 minutes or so before patting it off with a damp cotton pad, or toner, or otherwise I just use a little, rub it in really well and wake up with a smoooooth soft face without a hint of dry skin in the morning. You can even wash your face with it if it's particularly dry, same goes for dry areas of your body.

It also makes an ideal intense moisturiser for feet, slather it on and wack some socks on overnight and wake up with pretty feet! 

It is magical stuff! Not glamourous, but it does it's job and it does it well!

Rachel xx

3 comments:

Karla said...

I agree I love this stuff! I get eczema on my face and the doctor recommended this for me and as soon as I first put it on I noticed an improvement. Yep it smells like a 'hospital cream' but it's blooming good stuff! xx

Alexandra Coleman said...

hmm i may give this a go, if u get time any comments/criticisms of my new blog are most welcome :) http://alexandrascomplaintsoftheday.blogspot.com/

hannah said...

Ahhh, I love this stuff! Never tried it on my face before though - there's something new :) x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...