Sunday 18 July 2010

MUA lipstick disaster...



The MUA range- especially the lipsticks- have grown on me over the last month or so, the range of colours, versatility, their lovely smooth sheen finish... The only down points for me are the availability (rubbish where I am) and this..



A hideous sheer, greasy, glittery mess. This is shade 5, I suggest you avoid it unless you're a 7 year old girl! It could have been such a nice colour if they'd just left the glitter alone!

MUA don't give you an information on the colour, or finish, or how much freaking glitter they've put in! They give you a tiny view of the lipstick in question (like the picture below) and you order hoping for the best... I know that it's only £1, but I'd still rather not be buying things there's no chance I'm ever going to wear! 



Rant over ;)

Have you had any recent makeup disasters that have left you looking like a glitterball or worse?

Rachel xx

3 comments:

Sprinkleofglitter said...

Yes yes yes, I have just fallen victim to this with Prestige Bronzers! Grrr!!

xxx

EilidhPie said...

Well that was a bit silly of them. :/ x

Sarah@Blusherobsession said...

i've given you an award here http://blusherobsession.blogspot.com/2010_07_01_archive.html#7437212306332160957

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...