Monday 12 July 2010

FOTD, new eyeshadows




Face- 

Everyday minerals concealer, intensive fair & Aussie Perk Me Up.
Everyday minerals base, fair medium, matte.
MUA blusher- shade 1.

Eyes- 

GOSH eyeshadow base
New Saffron palette (I'm an addict, picture below)
L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara

Lips-

MUA lipgloss- shade 3

I was looking for some new eyeshadows at the end of last month, and with it being the end of the month the budget was tight! I think this particular palette cost me about £5, with 27 colours. It's a bit of an odd one, as when I first got it it was all (off-puttingly!) shimmery, but as you can see on the pictures, (especially the middle "box" at the top) it becomes a lot more matte once you get past the top layer as it were, which makes them much more wearable. 



Colour pay off is impressive, especially when applied with a wet brush, fall out's not great, so again, using them foiled is the way to avoid masses of shimmer on your cheeks (this is something that lessens once you've used the top layer of the colour anyway). These are meant to be cream eyeshadows, but they're not too creamy in my view, which is good, I'm not a huge fan of cream eyeshadows if I'm honest.. 

For this particular look I used the two pinks at the top left, the top one for all over, the bottom one for crease, and then the purple (which is more of an indigo) in the bottom left hand corner box, middle shadow.. If that makes any sense ;)

Have you been buying new shadows recently... What are they?! 

Rach xx

1 comment:

Leanne said...

You look lovely! That Saffron palette looks really nice :) x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...