Tuesday 29 June 2010

Update on Sally Hansen's Nail Growth Miracle...

This follows on from this post here!

It's been just over a week since I started using Sally Hansen's Nail Growth Miracle in the hope that it would speed up my nail growth which is insanely slow normally. I've not tested it over 5 consecutive days, as that involves having naked nails (Argh!) but it's probably been applied about 5 or 6 times in the 9 days I've had it for.

I've definitely noticed a difference, I can see the new growth as it grows through as "pink" nail rather than sexy yellow nail like I have at the tips of my nails because of nail varnish use! They also seem to be stronger, I've got no mismatched nails, which I think is down to them not breaking, and growing too!

I'm not sure I can back up 30% growth in 5 days however, but in all fairness I haven't used it every day. I do plan to try and use it every day for a week or so (take nail varnish off at night, apply nail growth miracle at night, again in the morning, and then paint them, and repeat... So as not to scare anyone, or disgust myself with my nails!) and I look forward to seeing results!

Again, I plan to update you once I've used it "properly" for a week but I would so far, highly recommend it!

Rach xx

1 comment:

jaljen said...

They surely don't claim 30% do they? UP TO 30% perhaps. Like, 1.5% or something. But no way could you get nearly a third of growth in 5 days.

Glad it's working for you but I'm always sceptical about these claims. The visible nail is dead so the stuff would have to penetrate subcutaneously or something...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...