Monday 31 May 2010

L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara Review!

As anyone who's taken any notice of the items used in my EOTD posts will know, L'Oreal's Telescopic mascara is my all time favourite. I love love love it! It's not anything new, but I think it's one that's easily overlooked.



Up until using this mascara I'd only ever spent £6/7 on a mascara and it was only after complimenting one of my mum's friends on her mascara (who then bought it for me for my birthday!) that I'd considered there might be anything better. I already have quite long, dark eyelashes, so mascara has always been about definition and volume for me. 

What L'Oreal say:
In a flash of a stroke... Up to 60% longer looking lashes and intensity lash by lash... The high-precision flexible multi-comb is made of supple elastomer bristles that help give a precise application. The flat surfaces of the multi-comb stretch the formula from the roots of your lashes right through to the tips, making them look up to 60% longer.

It definitely does make my lashes look longer and defined, I also think that it adds volume and curl for me. 

Before and after pictures...




I always think that I don't look awake until I've got my mascara on ;)

L'Oreal Telescopic mascara is available from Boots for £9.99

Rach xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that's quite a difference... I want! xx

Louisa said...

The difference is actually crazy! I may check it out when my beloved supershock kicks the bucket.
I've nominated you for an award on my blog :)
x

Rachel said...

It is pretty amazing! :)
Thanks Lou sweet :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...