Thursday 20 May 2010

EOTD- No 7 palette

This is just a really simple look, unfortunately the photos were taken in bad light, so any orange skin tone is down to that ;) not me being an oompa loompa!






I think the last picture captures it best...
I used these three colours from a No7 palette:



The top metallic-y one is Truffle, the middle one doesn't appear to have a name(!) and the bottom one is called Mink. I used the "Ivory" over the top of my GOSH base, right up above my crease, with Mink on the outer 2 thirds, and then Truffle on the outer third, and along my lower lash line. 

Then I lined both lashlines with Fyrinnae's Mephisto, which I used mixed in with The All Natural Face's eyeshadow/liner sealant.

Topped off with L'Oreal Telescopic mascara!
This was one of the first looks I properly played around with, what was yours?!

Rach xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...