Saturday 8 May 2010

Another tiny ELF order!



ELF had a free delivery code on their facebook page again the other day and as I desperately needed more primer I toddled over to have a look..

I do like these sleek black boxes! 





Obviously I got the primer.. and I've been using a really cute mini buffer brush ever since I started using mineral foundation last year. This kabuki is longer and so I was worried it wouldn't get the powder on densely enough and I'd be there forever. It does a very good job and it's sooooo soft! At £5 I'm impressed so far!

Boring white polish too as I have no white polish in my collection. I'll probably mainly use it for on top of coloured polishes for patterns and dots rather than as a nail tip colour... but we'll see!

Rachel xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...