Friday 30 April 2010

MUA FOTD/EOTD









I didn't take these in the dark :P but to get the best picture of the colours I had to use the flash!

This is what I used....





The little pots of eye shadow are samples from fyrinnae in colours Montalivet- I LOVE this, and Choco cake mix. Plus I used Pixie Epoxy too, which gives a really intense foiled look to the shadows without water.


I also used a gel liner from the all natural face in Swiss Chocolate on my upper lid.


I used the MUA glitter eyeliner on my lower lash line with a bit of choco cake mix on top so it looked less like explosion in the glitter factory! I really like this with something layered on top :)


MUA eyeshadow shade 16 as my highlight- really like this, smooth and lovely.


MUA blusher in shade 1- not overly keen on this.. it has gold spangly sparkles in... I don't like that.


And MUA lippy in shade 6 plus lipgloss in shade 3 on top. Pretty rubbish staying power from the lipstick though!


Rachel xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...