Thursday 14 July 2011

Summer slump

source
As it turns out, in June my blogging mojo went on it's own summer break and still hasn't returned. I'm well aware my blog posts are about as infrequent as they have ever been (if not more so!) in the last year and a bit and I'm really missing blogging and putting together posts however if there's one thing I've learnt it's that blogging when the passion and the ideas and inspiration aren't there just doesn't work.. I end up with rubbishy posts that I'm not pleased with and I post out of obligation rather than wanting to. So I'm trying not to stress about it, and I know that the blogging bug will bite me once more at some point. There will still be less-frequent posting when I'm feeling inspired I hope!

Until then though, it's likely to be quieter around here... Makes a change from me rambling on at least!


A huge, huge thank you to all of you who read and hello to my new followers, please bear with me :)

x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...