Thursday 9 June 2011

Naked Haul (!)

I recently took advantage of the amazing Groupon deal for Naked, £20 of Naked goodness for £8 (plus P&P of £3.99)... Overall costing me £13-something as I clearly couldn't stick to the £20 budget!

Naked have been a company I've admired for some time now, their products are interesting and very well priced for natural ingredients, paraben and SLS free goodies.

This is what I picked up...


Ooh la la naked Coco de mer body wash, Melt away naked starflower bath foam, bare faced cheek softening face wash, perfect getaway cream cleanser and up tone girl gentle toner! 

The body wash has become my new favourite, I already have the body butter and I've had the bubble bath too so I knew that the scent of this is just amazing, it's so rich and gorgeous and it stays on my skin afterwards too. It is really creamy and moisturising too which is so unusual for my skin to actually be moisturised by a body wash! (£3.99 from Naked)

The bath foam is also incredibly scented (again, I've had products in the starflower scent before, a long time ago!), the whole bathroom and upstairs area just smells gorgeous when I've used this, and the bubbles last for at least an hour in the bath. (£3.99 from Naked)

I'll be doing a separate review for the skincare, but so far I'm really enjoying it, particularly the two cleansers.

Have you discovered Naked products? What are your favourites? Let me know in the comments :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...