Sunday 13 March 2011

Weekend Update...


It's beautiful and sunny outside today, and I'm really looking forward to warmer weather, the winter seems to have gone on for ever this/last year! Pretty dresses and skirts, summer-y make-up, sitting outside blogging and editing pictures- a job that goes so much faster when you're sitting in warm sunshine!- eating ice lollies and going to the beach. 


I'm hoping to have a giveaway up in the next few weeks, I might save it until my first blog birthday next month. I've already started getting bits and bobs together and I hope you'll like them as much as I do :)

Since I've been on the Facebook scene for handmade things I've seen so many gorgeous pieces, I'll have to show you a selection in another post, the talent is amazing, I could buy so much!

Today I'm looking forward to taking some pictures for new blog posts, making some jewellery bits and getting things tidied (I love tidy!). 

What are your Sunday plans?

x

(P.s, for image credit click the pictures)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...