Sunday 28 November 2010

I am...




... Loving looking out of my window to see snow and my beautiful old oak tree (well, it's not mine personally... he's his own... tree.) Beautiful wintery scenes.


(this is my view!)

... Ill! My voice has been pathetic, in the manly, yet barely there way, for the last 3 days, I'm a snot monster and I feel pants.



... Still wearing the same wardrobe... but with long sleeved tops underneath. More warm longline tops (I live in leggigs, two pairs at once if it's cold!) needed I think!


... Enjoying feeling organised about Christmas this year! Some presents have even been bought already! (if you've done all yours already, you may sit there smugly but do it quietly.)


... Making my mind up about a new face wash.. (Cleanse and Polish ran out Friday... no warning... panic ensued.) Still in the "Meh" face

... Eating many satsumas. Love them, one of the more reliable fruits...! Less random taste changes, always appreciated.


... Finally getting to grips with twitter, tweet random thoughts, I can do that! I may actually be worth following now ;)


... Very excited about getting a new camera for Christmas, hello 8x optical zoom! It'll be a nice present for you lovelies too, super sharp pictures and amazing detail should be coming your way!

What have you been up to this week?

x

1 comment:

jaljen said...

Pretty pictures all. Great view you got there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...