Friday 1 October 2010

Small blog sale! Including Lily Lolo and Bourjois.

Sorry I've not had anything up in a couple of days, Blogger is being sooo slow and refusing to upload photos a lot of the time at the moment! 


Literally just a couple of items that I'm not wanting/using anymore.


Non-fun stuff...


Only open to those in the UK
All sales are final, no returns
Postage is included in the price 
All items have been purchased by myself :)


Items will be posted out via first class post 1-3 days after receiving payment. Once sent I am not responsible for the whereabouts of the item(s) though I will get proof of postage.


Payment via Paypal only. Please pay within 24 hours of receiving your invoice. If not the item will be re listed or offered to any other person who's asked for it. Please leave your paypal email address along with any items that you'd like in the comments :)







Soap and Glory's Fab Pore Hot Cloth Cleanser. Around two thirds left of this, includes original (very very pretty!) box and freshly washed S&G muslin cloth. Recently switched cleansers though this is pretty impressive! £4.00 including postage. 



Avon Magix Face Perfector SPF 20. Used a couple of times and it's just not as good as other primers that I've tried/use. £3.



Bourjois Complexion Enhancer in Apricot- I can't get this to work for me! Maybe for someone who uses a liquid foundation? Used once, £3.





Lily Lolo mineral foundation, shade is "In the Buff" which is a light to medium shade. It's not got the right "base" for me even with fake tan. However it is one of Lily Lolo's bestsellers, so take a look. Used on and off for a couple of weeks but used very very little in that time (the above picture shows how much is left, however it's all bunched to the side!) Cost £12 (& postage!) new, sell for £9. 


I'm willing to consider offers too, just let me know :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...