Wednesday 4 August 2010

August's wishlist!

I can't believe we're just about to go into August already...! How flippin' scary!

Anyway, onto this month's wishlist.. I'm making progress, last month I actually BOUGHT two of the things on there! 

Image credit: Fragrance Direct

Urban Decay's liquid liner in Honey... Bargain at £3.99 here- I'm turning into more of a liquid liner lover so this is calling to me!


Rimmel's Sky High polish (can't find a decent picture for you, sorry!) I've been eyeing this up for ages and for some reason haven't got round to buying it!

Image Credit: Liz Earle

The wonderful wonderful Skin Tonic by Liz Earle, £11.50 



Lily Lolo's Silk Finishing Powder £12.00 -excited about trying this out, it looks really interesting!

17's matte top coat! According to their facebook page this is due to be released at the end of August.

What are you wanting this month?!

Rachel xx

3 comments:

jaljen said...

I don't say it's a decent pic but it is Sky High.

http://nailpolishuk.blogspot.com/search/label/Rimmel

Oddly enough I have that UD liner too. And the powder looks lovely.

Anonymous said...

Oooh yes you definately need Rimmel's Sky High, it is gorgeous! x

Rachel said...

@ JalJen Ooh, thanks for the picture it looks gorgeous! x

@ Naomi Rachel, looking forward to getting it! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...