Thursday 17 June 2010

My love for Fragrance Direct...

... Cheap nail polishes galore! 

And so much more that I've yet to explore...

(Just look at that poetry!) 

I've only tried out their nail polishes and I'm really impressed, I recently got 3 bottles of Rimmel polish (60 seconds, lasting finish and an I heart one) plus a Miss Sporty colour for around £4! There doesn't appear to be anything different about them, they may just be end of line.

Rimmel's 60 second polishes are a bargain at 99p (at least £2.99 in store!).

Plus their postage prices are cheap at £1.95 yet super fast, I ordered my last little lot on Sunday and got them today! Always really well packaged too.

Really really worth popping over to have a look

Happy shopping bargain lovers ;)

Rach xx

5 comments:

Pandez said...

Fragrance Direct is the other love of my life haha! It's great for perfume at Christmas, save so much money seeing as Boots doesn't put perfume on 3 for 2 (or at least, the best ones).

jaljen said...

Me too. FD totally rocks.

Unknown said...

omg omg cant wait for my rimmel nailpolishes come to me.. i ordered couple bottles few days ago! :D

Sarah@Blusherobsession said...

oops i just made an order!can never have enough nail polishes!

Rachel said...

Nope, never have enough nail colours! :) xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...